A Partnership Agreement is a contract between two or more individuals who would like to manage and operate a business together in order to make a profit. Each Partner shares a portion of the partnership's profits and losses and each Partner is personally liable for the debt and obligations of the Partnership
PAN card of partners â€“ All partners are required to submit their PAN number as identity proof.
Address proof of partners â€“ Partners can submit Aadhar Card.
Name and other details on address proof should match PAN card details.
Passport Size Photo of all Partners
For opening a current bank account, a firm needs to submit following documents:
1. Partnership deed
2. Partnership firm PAN card
3. Address Proof of the partnership firm
4. Identity proofs of all the partners
5. Copy of electricity bill, telephone bill or water bill (not more than 3 months old)
6. Authorisation letter on the letterhead of the firm authorising a partner as authorised signatory for the bank account.